Kreative Blogger Awards!
My good peep, Emma Lai, tickled my fancy with this super-cute blog award! How cool is that?!
As per the rules I must dish up seven juicy tidbits about myself. Don't worry, I'll keep it PG, in case my mom pops in. Hey, I can't just go ratting myself out now. Poor lady thinks I have a halo . . .little does she know it's held up by horns!
So, here's way more than you'd ever want to know about little ole Que Sarah, Sarah!
7) I once rear-ended a parked city bus (don't ask- long story.)
6) I once asked a group of firemen if they needed a live CPR dummy.
5) In sixth grade, I read Clear and Present Danger for a book report.
4) I am a HUGE germaphobe! (hey, I used to work microbiology lab! Don't touch hand rails, people! They are a germ-ridden minefield!
3) As a final exam in one of my college classes, I had to artifically inseminate a cow. (I'll let you ruminate on that one . . .)
2) I adore Triple H from the WWE. He is my dream cover model. (I like 'em beefy!)
1) My dream car is a Shelby Cobra. (Vrroom ,vrroom, baby!)
Ok, enough with the E! True Hollywood story! It's time to pass the torch. Here are seven of my fellow bloggers who deserve a Kreative Blog Award for all of their hard work!
1)Debra Kayn- because her posts are fun and entertaining
2) Nicole McCaffrey- she's got a beautiful blog and pays it forward
3) Reviews By Martha's Bookshelf- a truly fantastic review site!
4) Kaye Manro- because she's always dishing up good information
5) Lindsay Townsend- she keeps things fresh and lively
6) June Rodriguez- works hard to make the Friday Night Write blog fly
7) Between The Pages- my latest find and one darn good site!
I'll be very interested in getting the scoop on these Bloggin' Babes! Remember ladies, seven random facts and then pass it along to seven other bloggers! This is going to be good!