Monday, June 21, 2010

Moanday Morning News!

Good golly, Miss Molly!!

Did I have a week and weekend more suited for the Daytona 500!! It was six days full of dance recital buzz and wedding prep. LOL No worries! I was neither the dancer nor the bride. Needless to say, I've been behind and show no sign of catching up. Sheesh! Sorry about posting late. My only defense is too much, too fast, and not enough sleep!

I did have some awesome news come my way. At the wedding, I got to see my hub's cousin who has so graciously offered to help me with my website. She showed me the header she designed and I swear I heard birds singing! Gorgeous doesn't even begin to describe what I saw.

I've been lolly-gagging for some time now on getting my site going and seeing the header definitely gave me the umph to get crackin'! I don't have the pic to show, so you'll just have to believe when I say it's beautiful. :)

So, my question for you, TLN'ers, is: What do you think is vital info to have on a website? What do you as a reader like to see on an author's website?

No comments: